Sunday, February 15, 2009

Improvements to Podcasts

I watched "Blogging and Teaching" and "Possibilities for using Facebook in a Educational Setting". I downloaded them from itunes and they were both created by the students at University of South Alabama. I listened to these blogs to find ways to improve them and I will list the improvements in the next two paragraphs.

During the time I was listening to "Blogging and Teaching", I realized that the speakers was constantly saying um. I think that they should have tried to response without saying that repeatedly. I really think that they described the blog well, but I think they should have talked about creating I blog and where you could create one. This would help people that does not know what they are or how to create one.

On the second podcasts "Possibilities for Using Facebook in an Educational Setting", I noticed that the speakers were also repeating um. I think that they done a really good job, but they also needed to talk about how to go to Facebook and how to create it. They need to talked about when a teacher make a Facebook page, the teacher needs for it to only be about class and not to much personal information.

No comments:

Post a Comment