Tuesday, January 13, 2009

About Me

My name is Gretta Dailey. I live in Goodway, Alabama. Goodway is located in Monroe County. I have a husband (Mike), a son (Deagan), and a stepson (Zane). Mike and I have been married for almost three years. Zane is Mike's son from a previous marriage, but I still love him as my own. Zane is 8 years old. Our son, Deagan, is 17 months old. He is the most wonderful person that could ever exist besides Jesus.

I graduated from J. U. Blacksher High School in May 2002. After graduating high school I enrolled in Alabama Southern Community College. I went for two years and graduated in May 2004. I then applied for the University of South Alabama. I really intended on attending the University of South Alabama, but I always thought of a way to backout.

I started working part-time at Peoples Exchange Bank of Monroe County in March 2004. After I graduated from Alabama Southern Community College, I started working full-time at the bank. I was a teller for a couple of years, then I was promoted to the bookkeeping department. I have worked in that department over two years and have really enjoyed it and my co-workers.

My interests include going to church, building a website, and my son. I attend the First Baptist Church of Goodway. I am a Sunday School teacher for the children from ages three to five. Oh what joy! I am happy to be the one teaching them about God and His world he created. I created the Monroe County Autism Advocates website for the Monroe County Autism Advocate support group. I am actually the groups website designer. I am not very good at creating the site, but i do know a little about autism. I have a nephew that has autism. Well the only other thing I have time for is Deagan. He is my favorite interest. It is pleasing to see him growing up and learning each day. I love to watch everything he does because he picks it up from everyone he is around. He has learned so much in the last 17 months. Oh, what do I have to look forward to?

I have determined my reason for being at South is my son, Deagan. I am going to college to obtain a degree in Secondary Education in Mathematics. I aim to work as long as I can at Peoples Exchange Bank. I love working there, but it is best for me if I go to college. I want to go to school with Deagan and get out with him each day. This will help me to spend as much time with Deagan as I can.

This is just parts of my life. I could spread it out a lot more but there's probably not enough space on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment