Saturday, January 17, 2009

Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX)

In my recent search of the Alabama Learning Exchange, or ALEX, I discovered it is a website to help teachers help their students succeed. It provides the teachers sample lesson plans and lessons plans from other teachers in the state. Teachers also can create a personal workspace to create their own lesson plans through the site. All teachers could use this site to plan for their classes. Whether it be drivers education, mathematics, or english. It has a very wide variety of courses that can be accessed. There are also links to access several Alabama Department of Education Program Websites. There is a distance learning option also. This takes you to the Alabama Connecting Classrooms, Educators, and Students Statewide, or ACCESS. I will post more about this in a later post.

I think the Alabama Learning Exchange website is very useful. I believe it could help me to plan for my mathematics courses that I plan to teach. I could create my own workspace and help others and they could help me plan for class. I look forward to able to use such a site.

No comments:

Post a Comment